C’mon. Let’s be frank about HIV.
Rowdie is joined by Emil Canita (@babydilf on Instagram), a Melbourne-based artist who uses his work to explore sexuality. Emil speaks about his personal experience with HIV, providing both clarity and support for this week’s anonymous DM submission.
For more information, visit frank.org.au or call the Family Planning Australia Talkline at 1300 658 886.
For specific HIV info and support:
- Positive Life NSW: HIV info for everyone
- ACON: HIV info for people of diverse sexualities and genders
- Pozhet: HIV info for heterosexual people
- AFAO (2022). HIV in Australia 2022. Accessed 01/07/2022: https://www.afao.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AFAO-HIV-in-Australia-2022.pdf
- Kirby Institute (2021). HIV, viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections in Australia: annual surveillance report 2021. Sydney: Kirby Institute, UNSW Sydney.
- Victoria State Government (2017). Victorian HIV Strategy 2017-2020. State of Victoria, Department of Health and Human Services, June 2017.